CAMS’ team of highly qualified Asset Managers provides executive leadership and management across multiple
disciplines. From the development or acquisition stage, through ongoing commercial operations, we take responsibility
for the oversight, management and tracking of your project(s). This includes working with partners and staff to
develop and track budgets, report on project performance, identify and address issues that arise, and recognize
opportunities to add value and improve results. CAMS diligently seeks ways to significantly improve project
performance and client’s financial returns.
CAMS is always working on new projects that add value to our clients. Come see what we've been up to lately.
Learn More »
How CAMS benefits its Asset Management clients:
- We represent your interests to ensure maximum profitability and return. CAMS begins by preparing a rigorous
zero-based budget including recommendations for improved performance with economic analysis and justification.
- We identify opportunities to enhance performance of your assets on an operational and commercial basis.
- We identify and pursue incremental revenue and cost reduction opportunities outside of existing contracts.
- Through regular contact and site visits, we are attentive to technical, commercial and financial issues related
to your project(s).
- We manage day-to-day relationships with credit providers and credit rating agencies as well as provide all project
document compliance, financial statement preparation, cash flow forecasts, as well as facilitate the completion of
annual external audits.
- Performance reports are issued on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- We provide support to your project staff, as needed, to manage and resolve regulatory, contractual, commercial,
or legal issues.