The CAMS team provides executive leadership and management across multiple disciplines from the development or acquisition stage through ongoing commercial operations. We take the responsibility for the oversight, management and tracking of your project(s), including working with partners and staff to develop and track budgets, reporting to company owners regarding project performance, and identifying and addressing any issues that arise.
CAMS works hand-in-hand with our clients for whom we manage assets. We, in fact, consider ourselves as an extension of their team, overseeing their investment on a day-to-day basis.
CAMS is always working on new projects that add value to our clients. Come see what we've been up to lately.
Learn More »
How CAMS benefits its Construction Management clients:
- We represent your interests to ensure maximum profitability and return including preparation of a rigorous zero based budget, variance reporting and recommendations for improved performance.
- We identify opportunities to enhance performance of your assets on an operational and commercial basis.
- We identify and pursue incremental revenue opportunities outside of existing contracts.
- We are attentive to technical, commercial and financial issues related to your project(s) through regular contact and onsite visits.
- We manage day-to-day relationships with credit providers and credit rating agencies as well as provide all project accounting, including document compliance, financial statement preparation, cash flow forecasts, and also facilitate the completion of annual, external audits.
- Performance reports are issued on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- We provide support to your project staff, as needed, to resolve regulatory, contractual, commercial or legal issues.