Corrosion Engineering & Pipeline Integrity
As an integral part of CAMS Midstream service sector, CAMS Trident’s management and staff provide decades of experience in the area of corrosion engineering and pipeline integrity. Utilizing a team of NACE certified, technical subject-matter experts, CAMS Trident provides state of the art processes and techniques to assist clients in protecting their valuable energy infrastructure. Their work includes designing and implementing complete Cathodic Protection systems, surveying, and direct examination for both onshore and offshore pipelines, storage tanks and platform structures.
How CAMS Trident benefits its energy infrastructure clients:
- Provide full scale survey, data collection, and processing, along with detailed reports, calculations, graphs, and diagrams in accordance with NACE and federal guidelines.
- Provide digital evaluation modeling and dig recommendations per NACE guidelines.
- Provide specialists and engineers with more than 50 years of experience in designing Cathodic Protection systems.
- Utilize survey results and findings to provide ongoing maintenance, as well as annual follow-up surveys.
- Ensure all facilities are staffed at appropriate levels with qualified management and operating personnel.
- Provide services to a wide range of energy industry participants.
- Provide services throughout the US and internationally.
- Provide and require continuing education and advanced certification opportunities for all technicians and specialists.
For more information please visit www.camstrident.com